Wyverndale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal for next game session (2018)

Go down

Proposal for next game session (2018) Empty Proposal for next game session (2018)

Post by Admin Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Ok.

Something a little different coming up. As we've hit a point where there are a bunch of loose ends that maybe folks forgot about and we've resolved one primary character's preliminary arc I thought it might be fun to see the results of our activities from another perspective. It will be an opportunity to stretch out your RP chops (and if anyone new want to join in...perfect.)

I would like to shift the focus for a session to a bit north and far to the west. At the edge of the sea of grass we can visit the Kron tribe known as Tutegwig (those that lie by the mountain.) I'll provide pre-gens for you guys to select from and you can work out ahead of time to determine who gets what. It'll give you a chance to familiarize yourself with the characters' capabilities before it starts flying.  

Notes: Kron are barbarians culturally but not always "Crunch-wise."   Steel and paper are rare commodities with these folk so you can expect what that means in terms of gear-resources. While certain character selections may not be optimal they will be culturally relevant.  

I'd not mind having xp count for your primary PC if your character survives but I'll leave that up to a player vote.

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Proposal for next game session (2018) Empty Re: Proposal for next game session (2018)

Post by Admin Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Like The famous well of souls , the Thornbank spring doesn’t freeze. However the waters of the spring retain this property even when removed from its home. More, the water will not boil, no herbs will steep in, or color it and if the blue eyes goblin tribe is to be believed no poison can taint it. The Fey called it a gateway but to the Tutegwig it has always been the home of totems.  Each clan has a totem pole of their heroes and patron surrounding the banks of the spring.  On the first new moon of spring, the clan’s  yearly  aspirant places an offering at the totem and a pelt to receive the blessing of the ancestors so it may receive their fetishes and become a sacred bundle.  
This year, those Tutegwig coming of age curse their luck or more specifically the storm.  It swept over the sea of grass and into the Kron hills just before winter.  Grim malevolence  seemed to guide the tempest  and some say it was Shakak himself. Howling and dire it torn through the village killing two elders and the shaman J’tael before settling to the west atop the hill of the Thornbank.  There through the winter and now the first days of spring the storm rages and howls.  
The traditions cannot be broken. Storm spirit or no.  If the aspirants are ever to take a place of leadership in the tribe they must leave their offering at their totem and a pelt to see if they may ever be deemed worthy of a sacred bundle.  The moon will sleep in three days. Prepare yourselves cubs, you have been chosen as the worthy of each clan. Prove to your families your clans have chosen well!

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down